Sunday, November 13, 2011

How is being the tallest member of the famiy as a girl?

I am the tallest in my family. I and my one year younger brother are fully-grown. father is 1.74 and mother is 1.67. I am 25 years old 1.77 . My bro is 24 and only 1.72. I was not a tall girl in early school years. We were at the same height approximately. Even he was he was slightly taller than me although he was younger. he used to tease me of being short. he made me to say '' big bro '' to him. However I grew taller in puberty and overtook him but he couldn't grow more than me in his puberty. He spurt less time than me. Now when I wear high heels like 7 cm, I am at least 10 cm taller than me and I make him mad. Also my mother wears high heels at least 7 cm, my brother becomes the shortest. Mum and still are surprised how i became taller than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment