Friday, November 11, 2011

IM DESPERATE FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

so i met this guy and hung out with him for two days (he lives outta state) and he went back home. after he left he txted me (i didnt give him my num) saying ur the most beautiful girl blah blah blah. and eventually we went out. i broke up with him cuz he was too clingy. he still sayz i luv u and stuff to me and sometimes i say it back. i saw his facebook comments and thhe sweet, cute way i thought he talked ONLY TO ME LIKE THAT, he talked to every gurl he knew. also theres thiis pic of me and him where he said my gurlll and <3 and cute stuff but that was wen we went out. he hasnt deleted them tho. sometimes when we are txting he just stops txting back. he still txts me and makes an effort to call and sometimes we talk. but is he just playing me?And i forgot to mention i dont have a facebook, i see his facebook on my sisters facebook. idt he knows i see them, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment