Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why did this happen to me?

i was minding my own, bussines whatching, tv and then,..booom !it happened, i saw her, on tv, she was playing in a movie and she was beautifull,she made my life full,she made me think if this life is true,if she isn't the moust beautifull then who,she made me believe that i got a chance to live my life,and never loose without a fight and when i think of her i think of a bright light and a peaceful place ,but i can't face ,life without her beeing able to know what she did for me ,but she's so far away,and she wount answer to my email anyway,by the way ithink i'm going crazy ,i think i'm out my mind they wouldn't submit my last question cus' my language was outta line ,and i stoped telling myself that i feel fine,is it a crime,to have feelings for somebody u haven't met,but that persons beauty just makes youre eyes whet ,its da type of person u never forget ,just not yet ,i'm so upset,this kinda of stuff has never happened to me and i don't wnat it to be to late to tell what i feel,real

No comments:

Post a Comment