Saturday, November 12, 2011

Spotting 6 days before period. Never happens. What could this be? Help!?

About 6 days before i was supposed to start my period, i had this spotting type thing only when I wiped after using the bathroom and it was very light in my underwear. I asked my mom about it and she said she has had it every once in a while about 5 days before a period so i don't know if it's hereditary or not? I have a normal period and it comes every month at its regular time and happens for about 8 days and i NEVER spot before it comes like some do. I AM ually active so I have no idea if that would contribute to it or not. I've had unprotected before and he's pulled out about 2 minutes before he needs to and i've always gotten my period afterwards. I'd really rather not tell my mom about it and get her worked up over nothing if it's nothing to worry about and it's just a fluke. Can ANYONE help me? please! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment