Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I need help with ghost?

ok i moved in this apartment in 2001 as soon into my first month here i knew it had ghost in it at least 3-5 i know one is a woman and 2 are men i have seen or heard them not sure on other 2 though i fig the sprites pro came from next door is a upscale retirement home. know here's the problem they usually do there thing and i do mine and we respect each other in that aspect but i have had sense moving over the years 2 gf's that have lived with me first one when living with me the ghost went berserk through things knocked over banged stuff ended up me and that gf split up now i have a different gf living with me this time the spirits aren't as active like last but for some reason they dont want her to sleep in same room with me in bed if she does they bang and scratch stuff but dont knock or through things time like before if she sleeps in living room on chair or couch there happy and make no noise if in bedroom and with me they are not also on a sec note i had decided to move about 2 yrs ago and then spirits acted up ever sense i made that public knowledge and had a stream of bad luck ever sense lost m job in retail stuff in house disappears i have had to replace keys like 6 times my apt has fallen in disrepair because i am so broke i need to decide on food or cleaning supplies and so forth every step of the way to try to get out gets blocked by some unseen force and line of communication between spirits and me have fallen apart like understanding the boundaries of respect i dont know if they want me to leave or stay by there actions anymore and i feel a good portion of this bad luck has to do with them i have had that gut feeling for a long time so i need some help i have tried what i have done before talking to them to find out but i get nothing but - fro them now

No comments:

Post a Comment